The Dog Patch
The Dog Patch building can accommodate dogs of any breed, size, and level of activity. It is two stories high with 2400 square feet of indoor area, 1500 square feet of covered outdoor area and over 10,000 square of uncovered outdoor play area. Our facility is large enough to allow dogs the space they need to really cut loose and have a good time with their pals as well as several comfy spots to retreat to when they’re tired. In the summer months we have cooling AC and pools for swimming and in the winter months we blast the heater and cozy up with the dogs. The Dog Patch has it all!
|Purchase Options||1 Dog||2 Dogs||3 Dogs|
|Half Day (Sat/Sun/Hol)||$22.00||$36.00||$42.00|
|Full Day – Pack of 10||$273.00||$471.00||$546.00|
|Full Day – Pack of 20||$530.00||$899.00||$1060.00|
|Late Pick-up (6pm – 7pm Mon – Fri)||$10.00|
|After Hours Pick-up (8:30pm – 9pm Daily)||$12.00|
|No Show Fee||$30.00|
|30 Min Walk||$15.00|
|45 Min Walk||$18.00|
|1 Hour Walk||$20.00|
- Prices do not include tax.
- Book in advance by calling or emailing us – no walk in’s.
- Weekday Clients – 1 day a week commitment
- Weekend/Holiday Clients – No minimum commitment
- Non-Regular Clients (Weekdays) – Call to be put on our cancellation list. Sometimes last minute spots come up and we can take you! If a spot becomes available we will call you within 24 hours of your requested day.
- Half Days – Available Weekends/Holidays only
- Drop-off’s are from Open – 11:00am.
- 24-hour notice required to cancel scheduled daycare.
- After Hours Pick-up available 7 days a week by booking only.
- 2 and 3 Dog rate applies to dogs from the same owner.
- Temperament Test must be booked in advance by calling or emailing us.
- Packages have a 1 year expiry and cannot be refunded.
- Credit/Debit Cards only – no cash.
We require up-to-date Rabies and Distemper immunizations. We also accept and encourage Titer Tests in lieu of vaccinations. For puppies, they can come play 2 Weeks after they’ve received their second set of puppy shots. Please contact us directly if your dog has any special vaccination issues.
All dogs must be spayed/neutered by the age of 7 months. We understand that some breeders want owners to not spay/neuter until the dog is at least 1 year, however this can cause issues within a daycare/boarding setting, so this rule is not negotiable.
Yes!! We do not discriminate by breed, only by behavior. All dogs are required to pass a temperament test done by our Certified Trainer to be able to come play.
No. We have separate buildings and play areas for both sizes. The big dogs play at The Dog Patch and smaller dogs and young puppies play at The Puppy Patch.
The Dog Patch and The Puppy Patch have attached outside areas where your dog can go to the bathroom whenever they need to. All dogs have access to outside at all times; therefore there isn’t any disruption of toilet training for your puppy or any confusion for trained dogs.
If you’d like, yes! We now offer off premises Walks and Ball Throws that can be added to your Reservation as an Additional Service. Your dog will never be taken off the premises if they have not booked one of these services or signed our waiver form.
Our requirements for daycare apply to all dogs, no matter the size or breed.
- Must be good with other dogs and people. All dogs must pass a temperament test before being able to come and play.
- Have up-to-date Vaccinations
- Must be spayed/neutered after the age of 7 months
Yes – you must pre-book your dog for Daycare. You can call, email or Facebook us with that information. We do not allow drop-ins as we have a maximum number of dogs that we can take every day. So, to ensure we have enough space for your dog, we require that you book your days in advance.
No. The dogs in all areas are always supervised by our highly trained staff.
Yes, if you would like your dog to get a scheduled rest, just let one of our staff know, we will make sure that your dog has some uninterrupted quiet time to re-energize.
At this time, we do not offer this service.
The Dog Patch: No. We do not use any kind of toys/balls etc. This is for the safety of all dogs as they can ingest parts of toys and become protective or obsessive over a toy. We encourage more social interactions between the dogs so toys are not required.
The Puppy Patch: Yes. We have some toys to help with socialization. We find that the small dogs sometimes need structured group play, so chasing a ball or toy with their friends works very well.